Friday, November 26, 2010

Day 26

The Sunday before school started back up after Winter Break, Danny came home from his afternoon at The Aspens to find Jeremy in the driveway, leaning against a tiny Honda Civic hatchback that was at least ten years old, if not more, painted a very odd shade of blue. He was grinning ear to ear with gleeful pride, as if the thing he was leaning against was a Maserati.

"I finally got my own car!" Jeremy crowed when Danny got out of his car and walked over to the Honda.

"Does it wind up, or take double-A batteries?" Danny teased him, peering into the cramped back seat.

"Don't be a dick," Jeremy walked closer to Danny and then hugged him, "I really missed you, Danny."

"I missed you, too," Danny breathed in the wonderful honey-apple scent of the boy's hair.

"Can you forgive me?" Jeremy asked, pulling back his head so he could look into Danny's eyes.

"For what?" Danny smiled, already forgiving him for whatever he wanted forgiven.

"For breaking up with you like a coward because I was scared," Jeremy answered gravely.

"Of course," Danny kissed him lightly, "Though I will probably need forgiving, too."

"Did you slut around while I was gone?" Jeremy arched an eyebrow at him.

"A little," Danny said with a naughty grin, wondering if three days of promiscuity and three weeks with one boy counted as slutting around, or as a rather more serious transgression.

"I expected you would," Jeremy leaned his head against Danny's shoulder, melting against him, "But we weren't together, so it doesn't count."

While they were standing there like that, enjoying being together again, Danny's parents drove up the driveway and into the garage. They did not pause to say anything to Danny, even when they walked past him to go into the house, but he could feel their eyes on him.

"I think you just outed me to my parents," Danny laughed delightedly. He'd been wanting to tell his parents about being gay, but he wasn't in the habit of speaking unless spoken to, and they simply never spoke to him enough to give him an opening for the topic of his sexuality.

"I'm sorry?" Jeremy wasn't sure if he was supposed to be sorry or not.

"No, they need to know. I'm sure they already knew, this just confirmed it for them. I doubt they care, they never have about anything before."

"That's terrible," Jeremy frowned, unable to understand how anybody could dislike their own child the way the Vanderveres so obviously disliked Danny, and unable to understand how Danny had turned out so wonderful in spite of his ghastly parents.

"We all have our crosses to bear," Danny shrugged, stepping back from Jeremy so he could look more closely at the little blue car, "And this car really is cute. Did you get it for Christmas?"

"Not exactly," Jeremy explained proudly, "I seem to have reached an age where nobody knows what to give me as a gift, so I got a lot of checks. It added up to just under a thousand, and I decided to get a car as soon as I got home. I just bought this baby from an ad in the newspaper this morning."

"That's wonderful, I'm so happy for you," Danny folded Jeremy into another hug and just stood there holding him until he felt his body revving up for the next stage of intimacy, and he had to pull away.

"Don't," Jeremy said, pulling him back and kissing him hard.

"Oh, Christ, Jeremy; you're killing me here," Danny groaned as his cock shot up to full mast and his whole body caught fire; it was going to take a major act of will to pull away next time.

"I'm ready," the boy said simply, the two words freighted with meaning.

"Are you sure?" Danny wanted to know.

"Yeah, I'm sure," Jeremy nodded seriously, fire in his eyes, "Where can we go?"

"My room, I think," Danny considered the options; his room was a little bit risky, for though his door had a lock, one never knew when Mrs. Espinosa was going to come down the hall, and the attic walls weren't thick. But Jeremy's first time should be in a bed, not in a car or any other strange place. He took the boy by the hand and led him through the breezeway to the deserted kitchen and up the backstairs, practically tiptoeing down the hall to his bedroom.

Once securely locked in, Danny felt a little awkward: the moment was so heavy with import that it felt like a solemn ritual instead of a fun interlude. He covered his awkwardness by moving around the room and making it comfortable, turning down the lights, putting some Schubert chamber concertos on the stereo, and starting a small fire in the fireplace; Jeremy also moved around the room, looking at things while Danny busied himself.

"It's not what I expected," Jeremy said, glancing over the bookshelves by the window seat.

"What did you expect?" Danny wondered.

"I don't know... something darker, more decorated. When we talked on the phone, I always visualized you in a room with wood paneling and velvet curtains, Persian carpets and paintings on the walls."

"More like Pine Street? But it's a lot more decorated now than it was a few months ago," Danny walked back toward Jeremy and took him in his arms, "Someone else commented on its bareness, so I got some pictures and rugs and those armchairs out of storage."

"It's nice," Jeremy didn't want him to think he was criticizing, "It's just lighter and airier than I was visualizing. I like it."

They very slowly undressed each other, stopping to admire every part with hands and mouths as it emerged from clothing; falling on the bed and reveling in the freedom of knowing they wouldn't have to stop, that they could try out everything they'd been fantasizing about since they'd started dating in September, they allowed their passions to escalate and crest without enforcing limitations.

Jeremy did balk at the idea of being penetrated, feeling that Danny's massive member was something one had to work up to, not something one could take at the first try; and he did not wish to penetrate Danny, either, though the latter was willing and eager to be penetrated. But Danny was accustomed to such: though his first time with a man included all the major practices and a few bits of arcana, he understood that a lot of boys were leery of anal sex and never pushed it on them... it wasn't the only game in town, there was plenty to do without going that route.

A couple of hours later, sated and sleepy, the boys dozed in each others arms; Danny was reeling with a sense of completion, the anticipation of four months finally satisfied, the mystery of Jeremy's body unraveled. He was glad Jeremy had allowed him to leave the lights on, as he couldn't get enough of looking at the boy's long, slender, incredibly smooth limbs, as graceful and unmuscled as a girl's but nevertheless inescapably male, with very little body-hair and a particularly attractive cock that was as long and slim and graceful as the rest of him.

"Are you OK?" Danny asked him when he felt Jeremy stirring and pulling slowly away.

"Fantastic," Jeremy sat up and leaned over Danny, smiling beatifically down at him, "My only regret is not doing this sooner. I'm sorry I made you wait all these months."

"It was definitely worth waiting for," Danny pulled Jeremy's head down and kissed him.

"I have to go, though," Jeremy pulled away again, sliding over to the edge of the bed and sitting up, "I can't spend the night."

"I wish you could stay," Danny slid over and stood close behind him, nuzzling his neck and wrapping his arms around the boy's chest.

"Another time," Jeremy promised, slithering out of Danny's embrace and pulling on his clothes.

He and Danny chatted absently about their Christmases as they got dressed and made their way through the silent house the way they'd come, down the back-stairs and through the kitchen to the driveway.

"I'll see you in school tomorrow," Danny promised, giving Jeremy a good-night kiss at his car. He watched as Jeremy got in, started the little blue car, and drove off into the darkness. I was happy, but was wondering what to say to Ash when he saw him again.
__________________

1,421 Words
47,291 Total Words

No comments:

Post a Comment